2. The site www.FannyBoutique.it is owned by
Liberation Square 15 Civita Castellana (VT) 01033
VAT number: 02140540564
3. The information may undergo changes due to the introduction of new rules in this regard, therefore the user is invited to periodically check this page.
4. If the user is under 16, pursuant to art.8, c.1 EU regulation 2016/679, he must legitimize his consent through the authorization of his parents or guardian.
II - DATA PROCESSING
1 - Data Controller
1. The data controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of processing personal data. It also deals with security profiles.
2. With regard to this website, the data controller is: Vaselli Jonathan, and for any clarification or exercise of the user's rights, he can contact him at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2 - Data processor
1. The controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the data controller.
2. Pursuant to article 28 of EU regulation no. 2016/679, upon appointment of the data owner, the data controller of the www.FannyBoutique.it site is: Vaselli Jonathan.
3 - Data processing place
1. The data processing generated by the use of www.FannyBoutique.it takes place at Piazza Della liberazione 15 Civita Castellana (VT) 01033
III - COOKIES
1 - Type of Cookies
2. A cookie consists of a reduced set of data transferred to the user's browser by a web server and can only be read by the server that made the transfer. It is not executable code and does not transmit viruses.
3. Cookies do not record any personal information and any identifiable data will not be stored. If desired, you can prevent the saving of some or all cookies. However, in this case the use of the site and the services offered could be compromised. To proceed without changing the cookie options, simply continue browsing.
Below are the types of cookies the site uses:
2 - Technical cookies
1. There are numerous technologies used to store information on the user's computer, which are then collected by the sites. Among these, the best known and most used is that of HTML cookies. They are used for navigation and to facilitate user access and use of the site. They are necessary for the transmission of communications on the electronic network or to the supplier to provide the service requested by the customer.
2. Settings to manage or disable